Celebrating our 100th Anniversay!
This video of 100+ Women of the Hill Country celebrates the 100th Anniversary of Women's Right to Vote. We are so honored to have 100+ women representing all the vibrant, caring women in our Hill Country communities of Bandera, Blance, Gillespie, Kendall and Kerr counties. Thank you all!
To honor this 100th Anniversary let's work to ensure that ALL votes are counted and ALL voices are heard. Thank you for visiting our website and feel free to email us at presidentlwvhc [at] gmail.com.
**General Election - Tuesday, November 3, 2020**
Plan NOW how you will vote...
1. Go to the polls to vote - Vote early!
Early voting days...
Monday, October 13 weekdays through Friday October 30
2. Stay in your car and vote - Curb-side voting!
3. Mail-in Voting - Request application now!
Last day to...
apply to vote by mail—Thurs, October 23rd
- application must be received at the your County Elections Department
submit mail-in ballot—Tues, November 3rd
- must be postmarked by 7 p.m. November 3 AND received before 5 p.m. on November 4 at your County Elections Department
- if hand-delivered, can be delivered only on November 4 to the your County Elections Department by 7 p.m. (and only by the voter, who will need to show acceptable ID)