The League of Women Voters of Marblehead is a nonpartisan organization encouraging informed and active participation in government.
IMPORTANT VOTING INFORMATION FOR NOV. 3
Registering to vote:
- The deadline to register to vote in Massachusetts is Oct. 24.
- Voters can complete the registration forms, or verify their registration information, through the Secretary of the Commonwealth's website.
In-Person Early Voting will be held Oct. 17-30 at Abbot Hall
What to do with your Vote-by-Mail or Absentee Ballot:
- Drop off your ballot in the RED mailbox in front of Abbot Hall by November 3, 8pm or
- Hand deliver ballot to the Town Clerk’s office in Abbot Hall by Nov. 3 during office hours or
- If mailing, we recommend mailing your Mail-in-ballot as soon as you receive it or lastly
- If not mailing immediately remember it must be both postmarked by Nov. 3 and received by Nov.6 to be counted.
Where to Vote in Person on Nov 3 - We will post locations as soon as they are finalized.